Saturday, November 21, 2009

The way I whore

I am one the hugest dorks I know in real life or otherwise. One of the (many, many) ways in which this dorkdom expresses itself in game is by my racking up achievement points. They are so shiny and worthless, but I love them dearly and will go out of my way to earn them.

Fortunately, I have been able to confine this insanity to my main. The very thought of trying to do it all on all my toons - or even just my 80's - makes me all twitchy. But the insanity has driven me to do lots of things I normally would not do. Like PvP. And Mauradon. And farming those goddamn seasonal bosses for their drops. And fishing. And cooking. And coughing up roughly a bajillion pieces of cloth (even though I have three tailors) to someday finishing cranking out 500 heavy bandaids.

Let's not even get started in on why I have three tailors.

Anyhow, I do have a lot of achievement points. I am closing in on 6000 as of this writing (I like to round up, yo). And there's this tiny little part of me - the part that really stinking loves titles - that wants to get the Insane achievement done. So far, I am resisting mightily, helped in part by my OCD and the fact that I have an even 20 titles right now and a hard enough time trying to pick which one to display.

Which title is your favorite? And wouldn't it be ridiculous if I could display all of mine?

Ambassador, Brewmaster, Chef, Elder, Flame Warden, Loremaster, Matron, Merrymaker Alas, Champion of the Frozen Wastes, Champion of the Naaru, Guardian of Cenarius, Jenkins, the Explorer, the Hallowed, the Love Fool, the Noble, the Seeker, of the Exodar, of Stormwind.


No comments:

Post a Comment