Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Lazy Wednesday

Yep, it's Wednesday and the day before Thanksgiving. I stayed up a bit later than I meant to last night, competing with half the damn server for turkeys so I could level cooking on my priesty, who went from 0-320 in about half an hour. Maybe someday she'll be able to help contribute fish feasts at raids!
Anyway, in the spirit of "I am somewhat tired and not feeling at all creative," here are some random screen shots for your viewing pleasure.

When I die, which I am grateful to say is less often these days, I tend to take pictures of whoever is nearby, which is often the healers. I love me some splash AoE healing. What's sad about this picture is it's from when the exploit still existed for Mr. Unclean and I still died anyway.

I am easily amused, which is why I snapped this shot of Thorim drumming his fingertips in midair. You're not on your chair anymore, silly! Oh, and just so you know, we will kill you soon, you big jerk.



I love cool GMs! And yes, my husband really did catch his turtle mount on his first cast. I sort of hate him. A little. Maybe more than that. Look, I'm still working through it, okay?

I have no idea what's going on here, but it looked pretty cool.









This is me being a dork, a not uncommon event. I may have started singing "I can shoooow you the wooorld! Shiiining, shimmmmering, splendid!" My husband may or may not have rolled his eyes at me and started praying furiously that I wouldn't launch into the "Gaston" song from Beauty and the Beast. He really hates that song.

In other news, blogger + pics stinketh greatly and I don't really feel that this ended up being lazy in terms of fiddling with layout efforts. Still totally lazy in the coming up with words department though.

No comments:

Post a Comment